Descendants of PIERRE
After much research we are 95%
convinced that the parents of Pierre/Peter Gauthier are Pierre
Gauthier & Anastasie Charette. They had a son named Pierre born
one day prior to the date we have had. When Mary Tetreault died there
were Charette's as pall bearers at her funeral and listed as family
or friends in her memorial book. Mary also had a book with a
Charette listed and their address. These are very small clues, but good
leads. Peter & Mary were married at the St. Joseph's Church in
Cohoes, New York, witnesses were Francois Tetreault (we think
Mary's father) and Henry Card (possible another spelling of
Charette) this is a new trail we are now following. Any help you can
offer in this is greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your help.
Generation No. 1
PIERRE/PETER GAUTHIER b. Dec. 29,
1859-Jan 1, 1860 Trois Rivieres, Quebec, Canada & d: Jul 27, 1926
Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York. He m. MARY TETREAULT 17
Jun 1883 Cohoes NY (St. Joseph's Church). Mary was b. 12 Nov 1863 St. Marie,
Canada & d. 4 Sep 1956 Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York. Peter &
Mary are both buried at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Schenectady, Schenectady
County, New York.
Children of PETER GAUTHIER and
MARY TETREAULT are:
1. WILFRED b: July 8, 1883 Cohoes,
Albany County, New York & d: August 1967 place unknown.
2. JOSEPH b: November 16, 1884 either in New York/Kansas & d: May 24,
3. ALBERT b: April 29, 1885 Concordia, Cloud County, Kansas & d: July
9, 1893 Kansas/Connecticut.
4. FRED b: October 16, 1887 Kansas/Connecticut & d: April 10, 1888
5. MARIE LOUISE b: December 12, 1891 Montreal, Canada & d: July 30,
1953 Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York.
6. FRANK b: April 17, 1893 Kansas/Connecticut & d: May 23, 1896
7. ARTHUR b: August 4, 1894 Kansas/Connecticut & d: August 11, 1894
8. BLANCHE LARA b: September 19, 1895 Connecticut & d: June 15, 1915
Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York.
9. HENRY ALFONZ - Information Below
10. GEORGE J. b: September 17, 1898 New Haven, New Haven County,
Connecticut & d: January 12, 1973 Dayton, Ohio.
11. EDWARD T. b: July 26, 1900 New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut & d:
December 7, 1990 Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida.
12. LILLIAN MAE b: November 22, 1902 New Haven, New Haven,
Connecticut & d: February 1974 Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida.
13. ROSEANNA CORRINE b: September 29/30, 1904 Montreal, Quebec,
Canada & d: December 9, 1998 Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida.
Tetreault Family Tree
Generation No. 2
HENRY ALFONZ GAUTHIER b. June 30,
1897 in New Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut & d. October 22, 1969
Valley Falls, Wadsworth, Jefferson County, Kansas (Veterans Home). He m.
MATILDA (TILLIE) JULIA MARPEAU/MORPAW November 26, 1918 Schenectady,
Schenectady County, New York at Sacred Heart Church. Matilda was b.
September 29, 1899 Cornwall, Ontario, Canada & d: February 24, 1963, Tampa,
Hillsborough County, Florida. Henry is buried at the Leavenworth National
Cemetery, Leavenworth, Kansas. Matilda is buried at the Memorial Park
Cemetery Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida
Children of HENRY ALFONZ GAUTHIER
and MATILDA JULIA MARPEAU are:
1. BABY BOY b: & d: abt 1919
Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan
2. ANGUS JOHN, SR. - Information Below.
3. HAROLD b: abt. 1925, New York.
4. LOUISE b: March 28, 1925 New York & d: February 10, 2002 Florida
5. LORRAIN b: July 26, 1929, Scotia or Schenectady, Schenectady
County, New York & d: July 10, 1997 Scotia or Schenectady, Schenectady
County, New York
Visit the MARPEAU Family Tree
Generation No. 3
ANGUS JOHN "Curly"
GAUTHIER, SR. b. September 19, 1920 in Detroit, Wayne County,
Michigan. He m.
RUTH IDONA PATTERSON December
17, 1942 West Point, Orange County, New York. She was b. October 21, 1921 in
Capac, St. Clair County, Michigan & d: August 27, 1991 Dewberry, Chippewa
Children of ANGUS JOHN GAUTHIER and
RUTH IDONA PATTERSON are:
1. ANGUS JOHN, JR. - Information
2. CONNIE DARLENE - Living
3. PAUL FRANKLIN - Living
4. TERRIE LYNN - Living
Generation No. 4
ANGUS JOHN GAUTHIER JR. married RUTH ANN
MCGINNIS July 2, 1965 Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan. They were
married in the home of Clarence & Naomi (Fleenor) McGinnis.
Children of Angus John Gauthier Jr. and
Ruth Ann McGinnis are:
1. TONYA RENA - (site owner)
2. DANITA SUE - Living
MCGINNIS Family Tree
1. Edward Gauthier and wife
2. Roseanna Corrine Davis (Gauthier)
3. Birth Certificates
4. H.L. Marvin
5. SS Death Index
6. Military Records
7. Marriage Certificates
8. Death Certificates